Saturday 15 September 2007

Planning a Trip to Italy

Well this is becoming a challenge for me. With 2 kids, convincing my wife is taking most of my time during this planning phase. Some relief as Ryan Air is starting their "cheap" services from Belfast City Airport. If I stay for another quarter, I am going to get this trip done. I just hope that it's not a checklist driven trip but a nice relaxing one. I have to apply for Leave, buy Air Tickets, book hotels, get Visa and plan the entire itinerary. Tedious task, if you are alone.

So, this Sunday, I have a target to come up with project plan to make this successful. I will draw up the Gantt Chart and do some Critical Path Analysis. This is all coming out of my recent course with Universities 21. I feel that it's a great business sense and fully address the objective of itself and its customers. Another great venture like Reliance, Easyjet or Ryanair.

Today is another great sports day with Twenty20 World Cup Super 8s and formula 1. It's big question to ask but where will the 100 millon dollar fine from Maclaren be utilized? Scandals are always good, it add spice to our lives.

No comments: