Thursday 4 October 2007

When in Rome, do as the Romans do

It took me more than 2 weeks to plan my trip to Italy. With 2 kids, I think it is okay. I have come with a capability. It's called MIT (ManageItalyTrip). You can call this capability for free. It will give you how to get Italian Visa, book recommended hotels, bus and train information and area info. This capability is dedicated to all my friends who have given me advice and help to plan the trip.

Back to sports. Tomorrow the 20-20 champions plan their 3rd match against the 50-50 champions. Australia is leading 1-0. 1st one was washed out. Vishy has become world champion again and Hamilton is one his way to become the 1st rookie world champion. Forturne favours the brave.

2 comments:

Kaushik said...

When it comes to Hamilton, is it only bravery behind his success?
I wonder !!! is insider knowledge about ferrari engine and car functiong details also not responsible? The element of doubt will always be there as a shadow on his achievement.

Anupam Patra said...

Dear Indian Equity Blog,

I will leave this matter for the FIA to decide.

Cheers,
Anupam